The CodeRVA Student Application System is now open. The application process will remain open through February 24, 2017.
You may access information regarding the application and student selection process and the application system by visiting the coderva.org and clicking on the "Apply" tab or by following the direct links in this email.
- CodeRVA participating public school divisions are: Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Dinwiddie, Hanover, Henrico, Hopewell City, New Kent, Petersburg City, Powhatan, Prince George, Richmond City, and Sussex.
- Any student that is eligible for enrollment in grade 9 or 10 during 2017-2018 in a CodeRVA participating public school division may apply for CodeRVA High School. If not currently enrolled in a CodeRVA participating public school division (private school or home schooled), evidence of eligibility may be required.
Student Application Information
- The CodeRVA Student Application System is now available. The application system is optimized for use on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Completed applications must be submitted by February 24, 2017.
- Student eligibility for CodeRVA will be verified by school division staff.
- Selected students will be notified by March 10, 2017.
- Selected students will be asked to confirm their intent to attend CodeRVA by March 24, 2017.
For technical questions associated with the application process, please contact codeRVA@enrolledu.us. Please include detailed information about your technical question and a contact phone number.
If you have student eligibility or other questions about CodeRVA, please contact email@example.com.
Follow CodeRVA on Twitter! @CodeRVA1